Design - Build
Dilling Group, Inc. provides turnkey design, construction and startup services.
Benefits of our Design-Build approach include cost effectiveness, fast-track completion, and single-source accountability. We work with clients to plan the best solutions by considering all aspects of existing facilities and resources, budget, and technology.
Whether you have detailed drawings in hand, or are starting from scratch with only a concept, Dilling Group engineers dedicate the time and energy necessary to accurately develop the comprehensive scope of work to ensure your project is a success.
In-house Design Services
- CAD drawings for Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
(P & ID’s)
- CAD drawings for Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s)
- 3-D CAD drawing capability for process and structural components of projects, using Autocad Revit by Autodesk, Inc. for drawings and BIM output
- Feasibility analysis, budgeting, scheduling, scope definition, alternatives identification and selection, consulting, and project auditing
- Property site evaluation and layout
- Design-Build projects
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contracting
- Design and detailed engineering
- Apply for and procure required permits
- Comprehensive equipment and materials procurement
- Construction management
- Facility commissioning and start-up
- Comprehensive assessment of operations
Success requires speed and timing. At Dilling Group, Inc. this means delivering more to the client, better than our competition, at a pace that is always faster!