All of our well trained and certified employees are dedicated to providing high value mechanical contracting services. Our core competency is the fabrication, installation and maintenance of industrial process and utility piping. All employees have a minimum of OSHA 10 hour training with most being OSHA 30 hour trained. Company-sponsored apprenticeship programs as well as advanced skills enhancement and continuing education are major contributors to our leading edge industrial capabilities.
Our core competency is the fabrication, installation and maintenance of industrial process and utility piping.
Some examples are:
- All Carbon Steels, All Stainless Steels, Alloy 20, Hastalloy, and Incoloy, Aluminum and Nickel.
- Pipe Diameters to 48 inches
- 0.035 Inches to ½ Inch Pipe Wall Thickness
- Pressure ranges from less than atmospheric to 10,000+PSI
- Piping systems include but are not limited to: Welded, Threaded, CPVC, Poly ProPylene, HDPE, Grooved, Sweat/Braze copper and brass, FRP, and client specified upon request.